Real Vision Software makes documents easy to capture, find, share, protect and manage. Just ask our 1,000s of customers.
IBM Systems Magazine
RVI One Look is the latest RVI viewer which provides a consistent look and feel across the IBM i, Windows and Cloud platforms. It was developed with an efficient programming language (Sencha) which offers a very appealing graphical look with rapid performance. One Look can be downloaded from our website if you want some hands-on time with this new viewer option.
RVI One Look Supports: Viewing, Scanning, Workflow, Maintenance, Interfacing and Screen Scrape across three platforms.
Lately it seems my job has been interfaces, interfaces, and more interfaces. Here are just a few of the new software companies getting on board with RVI: JdEdwards, AccuFund, Jack Henry, SunGard, Dynamics, and Credit Tracker just to name a few. What is great about RVI is between our IBM i version, Cloud version and even our Windows Server version, the interfaces all look and work the same. We have been very fortunate that our idea of “cross platform” has opened us and our customers up to endless possibilities. Even if you run IBM i series for your core and Windows servers for other projects you can interface to the RVI One Look solution. Everyone in the organization seems to walk away thinking, “that was easy!”... including me.
Real Vision Software, Inc.
RVI for Windows made it's much anticipated debut in 2016 and offers similar features to the calssic version of RVI for the IBM i server. Conversion services are available for existing RVI clients planning to migrate their applications to the Windows platform. For more information, contact John Paul Roundtree.
Attention: Existing RVI customers planning to migrate from the IBM i server to the Windows platform.
How does this impact my budget?
Listed below is the phased pricing plan for migrating from IBM i to RVI for Windows options:
Does RVI offer any other system options?
Yes, the RVI Cloud is another option to consider. Under this option you pay a single monthly fee which includes full use of the software, unlimited users and software support. This simple fee is based on storage capacity requirements. If you would like to explore this option please contact an RVI specialist listed below.
What if I have RVI Basic or RVI Spool File installed?
The same pricing / discounts apply for RVI Basic or RVI Spool File users. Migrating from RVI Basic or Spool File essentially includes an upgrade to RVI Complete for Windows giving the users access to many new features (such as workflow capabilities).
RVI for Windows does not support spool file capture. A majority of applications can generate PDF output which is supported by RVI for Windows . RVI can provide the necessary services to convert existing spool files to a PDF format which can then be imported into RVI for Windows.
Who can provide conversion services?
Real Vision Software offers technical services to migrate your IBM i data to RVI for Windows. In addition to the conversion services, certified RVI resources can also provide onsite installation support. While budget and planning estimates can be provided for these work efforts, a Scope of Work (SOW) is required to finalize any pricing for your project.
What is my next step?
A planning questionnaire is available to help gather information needed to plan your transition to RVI for Windows. Based on these responses an RVI Marketing Specialist can guide you through this process. You may just need budget and planning estimates or a more detailed Scope of Work to begin your migration process to the Windows platform. Regardless of your situation we are here to help.
To get started, please contact one of the following RVI Marketing Specialists:
John Paul Roundtree
• Unlimited users – with no additional fees.
• Monthly pricing includes RVI Complete software, a server, storage starting at 100GB
and support for the total solution.
• Complete solution with scanning, workflow, viewing, mobile device.
• Available 24/7 from anywhere there is internet access.
• Includes capture/storage of PC documents/reports, files, photos and videos.
• Five levels of security to protect data and images.
• Backup is preformed immediately for images / imports.
• Audit and tracking of every document – who, what, when where, etc.
• Expandable to 65 applications or departments.
• Up to 99 index values for each application/department.
• Interfaced to your applications.
• Android and Apple tablet and smartphones are supported.
• Pay as You Grow Pricing – upgrade to more storage as you need it.
Has your imaging solution kept up with the changing times? Many solutions implemented 10 or 20 years ago may not fully address your requirements today. Does your current image system provide the advanced capabilities you need to remain competitive in today's business environment?
Many current RVI customers moved to the RVI-i solution because their previous image system no longer met their needs. The RVI-i solution uses the latest technologies and features to allow your business to stay current and meet future needs.
- RVI has a native mobile application to access documents from your Apple devices.
- RVI offers workflow capabilities and a GUI designer at no additional cost.
- RVI supports extracting data from many PDF documents to use as searchable index values.
- RVI provides retention controls, signature stamping, automated capture and data encryption.
- RVI enables viewing documents in the office or remotely 24/7 using the internet.
- RVI’s unlimited user license allows cost-effective expansion to other departments and applications.
- RVI annual support includes future releases and is probably less than you are paying today.
- RVI's reputation for technical support is excellent...just ask some of our customers!
Maybe it is time to look at replacing your “legacy” image system. RVI can provide you with an affordable solution that includes the latest technology and can assist you in the conversion to RVI.
Call RVI for a free consultation. We can discuss your business needs, your current image system and how RVI can help solve your business problems.
For more information, contact:
To download the iSeries programs, visit http://www.realvisionsoftware.com, click Support, enter the login, click Mobile Application and download RVISAVF.savf. Follow the instructions for installation.
You can contact us for a support login in a number of ways:
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at (318) 449-4579.