Real Vision Software makes documents easy to capture, find, share, protect and manage. Just ask our 1,000s of customers.
IBM Systems Magazine
RVI One Look is the latest RVI viewer which provides a consistent look and feel across the IBM i, Windows and fake tag heuer Cloud platforms. It was developed with an efficient programming language (Sencha) which offers a very appealing graphical look with fake rolex rapid performance. One Look can be downloaded from our website if you want some hands-on time with this new viewer option.
RVI One Look Supports: Viewing, Scanning, Workflow, Maintenance, Interfacing and Screen Scrape across three platforms.
Lately it seems my job has been interfaces, interfaces, and more interfaces. Here are just a few of the fake omega new software companies getting on board with RVI: JdEdwards, AccuFund, Jack Henry, SunGard, Dynamics, and Credit Tracker just to name a few. What is great about RVI is between our IBM i version, Cloud version and even our fake cartier Windows Server version, the interfaces all look and work the same. We have been very fortunate that our idea of “cross platform” has opened us and our customers up to endless possibilities. Even if you run IBM i series for your core and replica watches Windows servers for other projects you can interface to the RVI One Look solution. Everyone in the organization seems to walk away thinking, “that was easy!”... including me.
Real Vision Software, Inc.
RVI for Windows made it's much anticipated debut in 2016 and offers similar features to the classic version of RVI for the IBM i server. Conversion services are available for existing RVI clients planning to migrate their applications to the Windows platform. For more information, contact John Paul Roundtree.
• Unlimited users – with no additional fees.
• Monthly pricing includes RVI Complete software, a server, storage starting at 100GB
and support for the total solution.
• Complete solution with scanning, workflow, viewing, mobile device.
• Available 24/7 from anywhere there is internet access.
• Includes capture/storage of PC documents/reports, files, photos and videos.
• Five levels of security to protect data and images.
• Backup is preformed immediately for images / imports.
• Audit and tracking of every document – who, what, when where, etc.
• Expandable to 65 applications or departments.
• Up to 99 index values for each application/department.
• Interfaced to your applications.
• Android and Apple tablet and smartphones are supported.
• Pay as You Grow Pricing – upgrade to more storage as you need it.
Has your imaging solution kept up with the changing times? Many solutions implemented 10 or 20 years ago may not fully address your requirements today. Does your current image system provide the advanced capabilities you need to remain competitive in today's business environment?
Many current RVI customers moved to the RVI-i solution because their previous image system no longer met their needs. The RVI-i solution uses the latest technologies and features to allow your business to stay current and meet future needs.
- RVI has a native mobile application to access documents from your Apple devices.
- RVI offers workflow capabilities and a GUI designer at no additional cost.
- RVI supports extracting data from many PDF documents to use as searchable index values.
- RVI provides retention controls, signature stamping, automated capture and data encryption.
- RVI enables viewing documents in the office or remotely 24/7 using the internet.
- RVI’s unlimited user license allows cost-effective expansion to other departments and applications.
- RVI annual support includes future releases and is probably less than you are paying today.
- RVI's reputation for technical support is excellent...just ask some of our customers!
Maybe it is time to look at replacing your “legacy” image system. RVI can provide you with an affordable solution that includes the latest technology and can assist you in the conversion to RVI.
Call RVI for a free consultation. We can discuss your business needs, your current image system and how RVI can help solve your business problems.
For more information, contact:
To download the iSeries programs, visit http://www.realvisionsoftware.com, click Support, enter the login, click Mobile Application and download RVISAVF.savf. Follow the instructions for installation.
You can contact us for a support login in a number of ways:
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at (318) 449-4579.
Does it take way too long to get things done? Could your business processes use a “make-over” to improve your customer service levels? Are you overwhelmed with paper documents that are copied over and over and handed off from desk to desk for approvals? Maybe it is time for a change!
The RVI-i Express solution includes advanced workflow capabilities and is priced at just $12,000 with no workstation or user fees. Digitized documents can be automatically routed for approvals that are tracked and audited by supervisors. Priority codes, overdue notifications, call-back reminders, package tracking, reason codes and signature stamping are some of the many workflow features included.
Whether your work processes are for the A/P, H/R, Order Processing or some other department, RVI’s advanced workflow provides significant financial and productivity benefits that can help you:
- Optimize your processes with fewer steps in less time.
- Enforce standards & procedures.
- Boost productivity by removing work obstacles.
- Automate work distribution and assignments.
- Track / Audit your Work-In-Process items / activities
- Improve your responsiveness with faster turn-around times on requests.
- Enhance security and control with better records management and preservation.
Why wait any longer. Give us a call and schedule a product demonstration to learn how RVI’s advanced workflow capabilities can help you solve your paper process problems and how easily imaging can be expanded to other departments!